Dual Operational Transconductance Amplifiers with Linearizing Diodes and Buffers
Other names for this product: LM 13600,
Courtesy/Thanks to: National Semiconductor
Description: This circuit is OBSOLETE!
The LM13600 series consists of two current controlled transconductance amplifiers each with differential inputs and a push-pull output. The two amplifiers share common supplies but otherwise operate independently. Linearizing diodes are provided at the inputs to reduce distortion and allow higher input levels. The result is a 10 dB signal-to-noise im-provement referenced to 0.5 percent THD. Controlled impedance buffers which are especially designed to complement the dynamic range of the amplifiers are provided.
- gm adjustable over 6 decades
- Excellent gm linearity
- Excellent matching between amplifiers
- Linearizing diodes
- Controlled impedance buffers
- High output signal-to-noise ratio
- Current-controlled amplifiers
- Current-controlled impedances
- Current-controlled filters
- Current-controlled oscillators
- Sample and hold circuit.
You need to be logged in to add a comment.